This practice is dedicated to providing gentle yoga, based upon Viniyoga techniques, conducted by a licensed mental health counselor/Yoga teacher trained in meditation and Energy/Chakra healing. Heart Path Yoga is an integrative practice that assists individuals who experience emotional and physical trauma (PTSD), depression, anxiety, grief, hardship, hopelessness, and/or a longing for closer connection to their spirit.
Heart Path Yoga assists people to:
- Relieve their chronic physical and emotional pain.
- Become inspired about their lives.
- Enjoy a revitalization of their physical, emotional and spiritual health.
- Reconnect with their innate goodness.
- Feel empowered about their lives.
Psychological and medical empirical observations and research support that Yoga, while an ancient philosophy and exercise, offers noninvasive and easy to learn skills to improve physical and emotional health. Yoga is not a religion and is respected as a support for individuals who seek intrinsic connection to their spirituality and/or religion.